Monday, July 25, 2011

Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing

Last weekend, mum organised a family gathering of sorts and she requested that I bring some cupcakes over for dessert. Instead of whipping up our usual favourites, I thought I'd revisit some of HTBDG's cupcake recipes. The first was this - Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing. I didn't quite remember if I've done her recipe for this before but once I've finished them, and tasted one. I knew I had and it wasn't really good (for me, at least). It tasted extremely healthy! Crunchy and lots to chew. The saving grace is the cream cheese. Well, cream cheese makes everything yummier doesn't it? Let's put it this way, it wasn't "luscious and sweet and treaty" as the book wrote. It was breakfast scourge as the book said it wasn't. I'll stick to my own luscious, sweet and treaty carrot cake recipe thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment